DAYDREAMING FIZZY

DAYDREAMING FIZZY

Tuesday 27 July 2010

scene it?







hi folks like my new pattern? very pretty i bet my sister would love it :-). if you do not know what that dot dot hyphen thing is then it is a smiley face if you strain your neck to the left. anyway let's get to scene it? very sparkly box. there is a dvd inside you put it on (i don't mean wear it) then it will tell you the instructions. if you want to win you have to have quick thinking and basicallly you need to see all of the disney films. but very good. i am doing music lessons now. here is a picture of me before my dance show. do i look pretty? if you have seen my blog then please click on be a follower and put in a photo of you just so i know who it is and that you've seen my blog i am a bit sad when i see that nobody is a follower. here is a picture of pepper when she is a tiny baby and a picture of her now.

No comments:

Post a Comment