DAYDREAMING FIZZY

DAYDREAMING FIZZY

Tuesday 15 March 2011

want to find out your star name? if you do play this game!

get the first letter of your first name and then your second name and find out your superstar name

first names                                                                                                                     
A: Sugar                                                
B:Mercedes
C:Opal
D:Dream
E: Champagne
F: Paris
G:Estelle
H: Crystal
I: Princess
J: Shimmer
K: Silver
L: Violet
M: Paige
N: Ruby
O:Mirage
P: Flame
Q: Shelby
R: Bubbles
S: Fifi
T: Angel
U: Stardust
V:Peaches
W: Hollie
X: Lily-Rose
Y: Amber
Z: Trixie

second names
A: Bon-Bon
B: Comet
C: St Claire
D: Sequin
E: Sparkles
F: L'amore
G: Hollywood
H: Gemstone
I: Boulevard
J: Brilliant
K: Jacuzzi
L: Goldings
M:Glimmer
N: Diva
O: Cashmere
P: Galore
Q: Fame
R: Galaxy
S: Harlequin
T: Tinsel
U: Rouge
V: Glam
W: Diamond
X: Sweetland
Y: Starr
Z: Blaze


hope you enjoiyed doing it as much as I did. my star name is Ruby Diamond and if you do it second name first I would be Diva Hollie. I could do this all day!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool my name is Dream Diamond, sounds rather grand, just like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete