DAYDREAMING FIZZY

DAYDREAMING FIZZY

Friday 17 June 2011

chessinton world of adventures!!!!

Heyo!!!!

I went to chessinton world of adventures and it was great!!!

the hotel was A-MA-ZING!!!

my fave ride was dragons fury which you can go backwards or fowards. you go down a HUGE drop and then you go up on the side!!!! I went on it  6ver 50 times!!!

the other rides I went were black buccaneer a pirate ship that takes high in the air!!, Kobra, a ride that spins you around great ride but it feels like its breaking your back cause of the seatbelt!!, toadies crazy cars(yes I'm that babyish) safari skyway, seastorm which spins you sround and you even go backwards!!!, bubbleworks which mum went on her own cause I was too scared!! for gods sake it says buggy park outside it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment