DAYDREAMING FIZZY

DAYDREAMING FIZZY

Tuesday 22 November 2011

I LOVE TWILIGHT!!!!!!!

Hi guys

after reading 3 of the books and watching 3 of the films (mum won't let me read or watch breaking dawn poo poo but oh well) I can confirm I love the twilight saga!!!!

by ze way I am team Jacob if you wanted to know!!!!

in faves it would go eclipse twilight new moon (thats books and films) I like new moon but I find it kinda boring!!!!! please to my poll at the top to write if you are team Jacob, team edward, team I don't care or team can't choose.

If you have never heard of twilight and can't do the poll THEN  I SUGGEST GETTING THE BOOK AND THE FILMS OR LOOKING THEM UP ON THE INTERNET!!!!! search twilight, Taylor lautner, Kristen stewart, or robert pattinson or all (I WOULD SUGGEST ALL!!!!) on google and see who you like (or who you think is the most pretty faced e.g Taylor!!!!!! just joking.)


Mum went to see breaking dawn and said it was good ( If you do go to watch it then  stay for the credits coz zere is somezink afterwards, sorry for my zink and ze I just love writing it) if you have watched the films don't you think Jasper looks much better in eclipse??? I do!!!

please leave comments and I WILL be pleased if you do, and also pretty please READ THE BOOKS!!! and also as well WATCH THE FILMS AND SEARCH THEM ON GOOGLE be a twilight fan please.

Fizzy sherbert xxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment